ARKAN FOR Advisory
Business advisory services are provided with the aim to support undertakings identify strengths and overcome weaknesses in specific areas….
Our resources are available to multiple-sized organisations, where we are able to assist on all legal matters that are associated with the establishment of companies in the Sultanate of Oman.
Our experienced legal department will provide you with number of services that are aimed to support you throughout your business operation:
- Assistance in company formation.
- registration of trademarks and intellectual properties.
- restructuring and recapitalization.
- bankruptcy counselling
- memorandum and articles of association services.
- mergers and Acquisitions advisory.
- Qualifications of companies and preparing of classification budgets and completion of the entry and exit of a partner and the implementation of procedures to close the commercial register.
- Providing various tax advice and advice to a wide range of clients from local and foreign private sector companies, international institution.
- Issuing and renewing tax certification.
- Processing of data and information for the tax examination.
- Preparing a tax return and submit it to the Tax Administration and follow up in case of fines or any inquiries.
- Represent companies in front of the Tax Department for the delivery of tax services.
- Attendance of Tax Grievance Committees.
- Accountancy experts in the courts.
With a clear focus on ‘making life easy’ for our clients, our teams work closely with the Senior Management at our clients evaluating, implementing and monitoring technology investment to derive maximum benefit at optimum investment.
A strong team of technical and functional professionals ensures our clients get sound and practice advice in a timely manner:
- IT audit.
- IT controls and application audit.
- Penetration testing and vulnerability assessment.
- ISO 27001 certification support.
- Developing IT and security strategies.
- Security awareness training.
- Technology adoption.